- A brief update from the Centre for Anabaptist Studies in Bristol.
- For those who are not already signed up to receive updates from the Christian Peacemaker Teams in the UK, they have just sent an update.
- Juliet Kilpin writes about the challenges of work amongst refugees and asylum seekers during this virus outbreak.
- In light of the current restrictions on gathering, the Forum will offer the planned sessions in four online Zoom meetings on Thursday afternoons between 2 and 4pm.
- Update on the Crucible Course for this year.
- Paul Milbank, the AMN regional representative in the Channel Islands, is inviting anyone to join a Host Zoom conversation he has titled 'Analysing the apocalypse'.
- The AMN trustees decided some months ago to meet via Zoom on 26 March, not realising that there would be no alternative to this virtual meeting. We spoke about the sense we have of it being a time of new beginnings and new opportunities which AMN wants to encourage and facilitate.
- Thirty members of the Anabaptist Mennonite Network spent a recent weekend reflecting on the priorities of the Network.